Sarah Michelle Gellar Biography

Sarah was born in New York City on April 14, 1977. She had a fruitful start in her film career even though she was still a child actress. A film agent came to her family's restaurant asking if she was interested in acting. The actress was soon in her debut film which was a made-for-TV drama An invasion Of Privacy. Sarah grew up in New York City, where she was featured in numerous commercials as well as small-screen and stage roles. Her mom, who remains her best friend, mentor, and guide, helped her start her journey in the field of acting. And when she is asked about her incredible success she isn't unsure of who she has to thank. My mother devoted her whole life to support me. This is one of the most gratifying blessings I've had from my work. I'm now in the position to repay her for her love and sacrifice." And she firmly denies the notion that children actors are denied the normal childhood experience: "I didn't miss anything due to my acting. In fact, my life was greatly enriched by it - it wasn't detrimental to any area of my life." The Scooby-Doo actor Freddy Prinze Jr is now married to the Scooby-Doo girl. She lives in Los Angeles, California with her husband, Thor, and Akita, their family which grew exponentially when Charlotte Grace was born on September 19th, 2009.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTIFUL PICS OF ALICI JOSIPOVIC FEET AND LEGS

Beautiful pics of Amalie Wichmann feet and legs

BEAUTIFUL PICS OF ALISA TARASENKO FEET AND LEGS